Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SMILE! :D





I remember seeing that movie ¨Enchanted¨ about the princess (Amy Adams) who is sent into the real world (NY) by an evil witch and she falls in love with a prince and so on and so forth...
The most thing I remember about that movie is how Amy Adams smiled throughout the entire thing.  That girl just kept smiling, and smiling, and smiling!  It was almost ridiculus! 



On the way home from seeing that movie my sister and I decided to pull an Amy Adams and try smiling the entire drive home.  The person who gave up first and frowned, lost.  We did this smiling contest for about 5 minutes straight until I was the first to give up.  I remember rubbing my jaw because my mouth hurt so bad!  After, we kept laughing because how stupid it was and our mouths hurt even worse!



You know that saying that says:

¨You use more muscles frowning than smiling¨?

Think about that...it´s simply not true.  People go most the day with a straight face.  In the subway you don´t see people randomly smiling, walking down the street you don´t see people randomly smiling, driving in a car you don´t see people randomly smiling...  That´s because smiling hurts your mouth! 
When you laugh too much your stomach hurts...and when you smile too much your mouth hurts!  So I never understood that saying.

*CHALLENGE!*  Try smiling for 5 minutes straight and then tell me how bad your mouth hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment